Friday 6 November 2015

Gothic Glam

Until this year I hadn't been out on Halloween since 2009 so when my friend invited me out for a meal for her brother's birthday I had to accept. The gothic trend is one of my favourites this season so I went all out with Goth inspired make-up and accessories, lace and PVC. My friends wore halloween face paint so we did look slightly out of place in a casual Turkish restaurant on Roman Road! The food was delicious though and we had a fun night, although I was home by 10.30 as I get so tired.



 My lace shirt with necktie is from Primark, the asos skirt is two years old and the tights and accessories are all a few years old too. The shoe boots are from River Island. I love it when trends come back around and I can dig out clothes or jewellery that I've had for years.


2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, I have been looking for a black pvc midi for ages so I hope they get some in somewhere as my mocha one isn't cutting it for nights out ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, good old make up! maybe try ebay or depop as I haven't seen any on the high street this year xxx

      Delete