Monday 23 April 2012

Wardrobe Fresheners

Here are a couple of pieces to brighten up your day after the dismal weather we've been having.
I am really into printed shirts at the moment as they can been worn under blazers or cardigans to keep the chill at bay but still look summery and are a nod to the different print trends.



This charming tropical print shirt £15 from Select looks great with jeans and can been worn with shorts once it becomes warm enough to brave bare legs



I'm also a big fan of blazers and this neon peach cropped number ticks all the boxes. At only £15 from H&M you can't go wrong. It can be thrown over almost anything to bring it bang up to date


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love your blog too, you have great style!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I just bought this very peach neon blazer and am having second thoughts. Would love a few outfits ideas for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your comment. The colour looks really good on and the fit is really comfortable so I would definitely give it a chance. I wore it with skinny jeans, a nude top and ankle boots but it will look really good with a plain white vest and printed trousers. Try Zara, H&M and River Island. It will also brighten up a black or white dress and will look great with plain or printed shorts when the weather improves. I also think a printed shirt and bodycon skirt would be a good look with this blazer. I hope my advice helps. Next time I wear it it'll post a picture on here

      Delete