Friday 6 April 2012

Together in Electric Dreams

I went to Reflex, the 80's bar last night for a friend's birthday so I decided to dress appropriately and go for a neon ensemble. My bodycon dress was bought from Primark FOUR years ago and I had only worn it once before last night. That's what I call trend recycling! Make sure you keep items you love because they will more than likely come back into fashion eventually.


As it's been so cold I had to wear black tights and I completed the look with my sequinned wedges from New Look as I can just about walk in them

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of how lovely you look in yellow! It's one of my favourite colours but it makes me look ill when I wear it, it suits you really ell though!
    Thanks for following! Love your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. Lots of fake tan definitely helps! Thanks, I love your blog too xxx

      Delete
  2. Those sequin wedges are lovely! Looking lovely :)

    Thanks for the comment!

    Steph @ stephie-in-wonderland.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they hurt my feet after a while though! x

      Delete