Saturday 31 October 2015

A Nod To Halloween

I'm quite partial to a theme so once Halloween comes around I often try to sneak some pumpkin orange hues into my outfits and make-up. When I saw this First & I dress in the asos sale for £13 I had to snap it up. It's so comfortable and soft but as it's a body con fit I went up a size so it doesn't cling to my lumps and bumps. The orange and burgundy stripes are very autumnal so I continued the theme with tights from Primark and loafers from Office. When I left the house I threw on a camel coat and my outfit was complete




My Cullen-esque pale skin in these pictures make me realise that after Halloween I need to crack open a bottle of fake tan! My plans for tonight involve going for a meal with friends so quite a tame Halloween for me but I do plan to rock a Gothic look. I hope you enjoy tonight however you spend your evening. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment