Friday 2 October 2015

The Lindex Autumn Hitlist Blogger Event

On Wednesday evening I was lucky enough to attend a showcase of Lindex's key Autumn pieces in their Westfield Stratford City store. Lindex first opened in Sweden in the 1950's but didn't arrive on our shores until earlier this year. I have to admit that this was the first time I had been to Lindex but I will definitely be going back! After browsing the store and picking up some staple items, we watched Nina Starck, head of design at Lindex and Emily Johnston of Fashion Foie Gras present the expertly selected Autumn Hitlist pieces and give tips on how to style them. 



Lilah Parsons DJ'd whilst we continued to browse, enjoyed drinks from LBD and took a picture using the Photo Booth. 


There was 30% off all items at the event so I picked up two roll necks and a pair of nude tights. My friend and I also received a goody bag each with our purchases which was completely unexpected and a really nice touch


This stretchy cotton top will be perfect for layering and I love the burgundy hue. At £14 you can't really go wrong, especially as it feels like great quality 


This jumper was only £20 and will be so versatile for the winter.



For the event I wore an orange mini skirt from River Island (£32) with a lace shirt from Primark (£14) and a past season Topshop blazer and Zara boots. My tights are a few years old but my bag was bought recently from H&M (£14.99)



No comments:

Post a Comment