Monday 6 January 2014

It's Like Gold Dust; Urban Decay Naked 3 palette

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the beauty blogger's favourite, an Urban Decay palette. I actually wanted to try the first one but it seemed to be sold out everywhere and number 3 quickly grew on me so I took the plunge. At work I live in neutral make-up colours so it's perfect for an everyday palette. The shade I find myself gravitating towards regularly is Liar which is a metallic mink colour, light enough to wear every day. Another favourite is Blackheart but this is more of the type of shade that I would wear for cocktails rather than work. It looks great blended with Liar (see my dodgy eye shots below)





I've been watching a few tutorials to try and brush up on my application technique but I'm no Charlotte Tilbury so I think I need quite a bit more practice to get up to standard but here is my attempt anyway



Apologies for the not great quality pics, my camera is a bit hit and miss at times. Here I applied Liar all over the lid, nooner in the crease and Blackheart in the outer corners, blending together to create a shimmery, chocolate toffee look. Why does everything remind me of food?




4 comments:

  1. I got the Naked 3 for christmas & the colours are beaut aren't they! XXX

    LORALOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I find that I wear it almost every day xxx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fab palette, I'm still yet to try a Naked palette :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete