Monday 8 July 2013

My Weekend in Outfits

Did anyone do anything interesting or exciting over the sun-soaked weekend we've just had? I tried to make the most of the weather and got out as much as I could. On Friday which was the first scorching day I wore my New Look polka dot skirt and Primark peplum top for work with Zara sandals and my favourite New Look necklace




On Friday night I went for a few drinks with my friend who has spent the past 2 years in Australia so it was great to see her and have a catch up. I changed into a white and neon yellow lace dress from Max C at TK Maxx. The zip was a bit awkward to do up and I needed some help from the boyfriend but I think it's a cute summer dress and it only cost around £16 


On Saturday it was another beautiful day and very hot so I went to Canary Wharf with my boyfriend for some drinks and a breadboard outside Browns, then we walked to The Narrow in Limehouse for posh Fish and Chips. The only real downside to the nice weather is that I've been suffering with hayfever particularly badly recently and usually have a bright red, runny nose and sore, red, watery eyes which is not a good look and also very uncomfortable. My outfit is from Primark and I know the top and skirt both cost under £10 each so you can't really go wrong



On Saturday night I went for cocktails with 3 of my friends which was really fun. I also discovered that I really like the Cherry Cola cocktail in Slug and Lettuce! The outfit of Choice was a top and trousers bought in the recent Zara sale




Finally, On Sunday it was back to Canary Wharf with my boyfriend for a Wasabi lunch on the grass followed by drinks in Henry's Bar. I thought it was perfect weather for my Primark sun dress (£17)




I hope you all had a great sunny weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment