Saturday 6 July 2013

Lucky Dip

Who remembers those lucky bags you used to get as a child? I liked them as you never knew what treats you were going to get. Thats why when I saw the Alter Ego mystery selection box by Illamasqua on the Debenhams website I had to give it a go. It was reduced to £19.50 in the sale and you get 6 products which is such great value for money. Also the items and shades didn't disappoint so definitely worth the risk!


My 2 favourite products are the nail varnish in Collide which is a neon pink and the eyeshadow in Fame which is like an Emerald green. I've tried the eyeshadow and the pigment really packs a punch and creates a bright, bold and summery look


 The powder blush in Create is a flattering shade and the intense lipgloss in Fury is a really nice texture and great shade for Autumn

I love the vanilla smell of both of these products and the Liquid Metal eyeshadow in Electrum creates a long lasting metallic shimmer on your eyelids. The lipstick in Encounter is actually more red and less orange than it looks in the photo and is a classic shade with a silky matte texture. This was a good introduction to the brand and I will definitely be using Illamasqua products in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment