Wednesday 24 July 2013

July Purchases

I just can't help but shop! In work I daydream about what I can buy on my lunch break or over the weekend and today I headed to New Look which is a 5 minute walk from where I work. (This does become dangerous at times)

For a while, I've wanted a baseball style top but they styles were either way too long or crop tops which don't do anything for my muffin top so I tend to avoid them! This style below (£12) is wearable and versatile and funnily enough, 23 was the age I was when I met my lovely boyfriend!


Now, as you know I'm a fan of monochrome but I'm also a fan of checks. Put them together and what do you get? The summery, yet work appropriate dress below (£22)


There's nothing like a bit of on trend neck candy to add a fashionable and stylish touch to any outfit and this necklace (£7.99) does the trick


I need to try and be sensible now until the bulk of the new season pieces hit the shops... Who am I kidding?!



5 comments:

  1. That checked dress is lovely! Great for now with flats - and a cardi if needed - and for winter with tights and kitten heels or boots (perhaps layered over a long sleeved black scoop neck top for extra warmth?). Think I might have to treat myself to one of those...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good styling tips. It is a pretty versatile piece and can be worn all year round so good value for Money

      Delete
  2. I saw that t-shirt and just about bought it! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new dress, yay for monochrome! xx

    ReplyDelete