Friday 19 July 2013

Itsie Bitsie, Teeny Weeny...

On Wednesday evening I was lucky enough to be invited to the Bloggers Love Itsie Bitsie event which featured a fashion show showcasing gorgeous Itsie Bitsie swimwear. It definitely got me in the mood for my holiday in early September and I plan to visit the website very soon to try and purchase my favourite bikini from the collection below. I love the shade of blue and although I probably won't do it justice like the glamazon model it's definitely a holiday must have


There were some fabulous pieces, all perfect for poolside posing, some of which are pictured below






Another favourite is the red ruffle bikini but there were so many to choose from. Why not have a look for yourself at itsiebitsie.com

There was also a selection of beach wear on display such as floaty kaftans and maxi dresses



My favourite is the snakeskin number below which is the perfect beach to bar attire


Now all I need is a sunlounger, swimming pool and a large Pina Colada






No comments:

Post a Comment