Monday 26 January 2015

Tartan myself up

Being unwell since early December means that most days I wear PJs, tracksuits or hospital friendly attire so I didn't get to make the most of any of the Winter trends. When I do get the chance to pop out for an hour or so I make an effort and as it's still very cold wrapping up warm is essential. Most of these pieces were bought in 2013 such as the M&S coat, Forever 21 scarf and Primark trousers but you should be able to find similar pieces in the sales if you don't already have them. The patent boots are from Zara and were £20 in the sale and the studded bag is from Steve Madden at TK Maxx



As for my health, I've been feeling really tired as I've been doing more and I still get headaches but they aren't too painful. Two nights ago I had a tingly lip which could be a partial seizure but I don't have an appointment with neurology until late March unless they decide to bring it forward once my MRI results are reported


No comments:

Post a Comment