Monday 12 January 2015

1970 Something

The SS15 catwalks were full of 70s inspired pieces, from wide leg trousers and jeans to suede so I've attempted an early take on the look that still works in chilly January and also incorporates AW14's shearling trend


The coat is from Topshop but is a few years old. However, you should be able to pick up a shearling cover up in the sales if you don't have one already. The blouse is another piece I picked up a few years ago in Zara but pussy bow blouses should be hitting most high street stores within the next month or so. I've had my jeans for 10 years so they're practically vintage. I haven't worn them much as skinny styles suit my petite frame better so I tend to stick to those most of the time but this Spring I will try to get wear out of these bootcut beauties




The cowboy boots (just seen) are the only smart boots I have that aren't black so the only footwear I currently have to match this look but any tan or brown boots with a small, chunky heel would work. As the weather warms up just ditch the coat and add wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment