Sunday 18 January 2015

Making a Meal of it

I haven't been able to get out very often but last night I went for a nice meal with my family and boyfriend at Amerigo Vespucci at Canary Wharf. I had soup to start, scallops as a main course followed by creme brûlée for desert. I don't normally eat three courses but they were all quite light so it was more manageable. I had a lovely night and it helped me forget about things for a few hours. My anxiety has been bad over the past weeks, worrying about the health of myself and my family so it was a welcome distraction 





My dress was a Christmas present and it's by See By Chloe from TK Maxx Gold Label. It's so comfortable and a classic that I can see myself wearing for years to come

2 comments:

  1. hi lovely just caught up on your last few blog posts, i'm so sorry to hear about your health it all sounds a little scary but my fingers are crossed for you and hopefully you'll be feeling more like your old self soon.

    lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, fingers crossed. I hope you're well xxx

      Delete