Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sunday Stroll

During the day on Saturdays and Sundays my boyfriend and I often don't know what to do with ourselves and last Sunday was no exception. The day was even shorter than usual due to the clocks going forward and I woke up at 11.30! (I must have needed that extra sleep) I had to be home for a roast dinner by 4 (who would want to miss out on a Sunday roast?) so we didn't have much time! The solution was to go for a wander around Island Gardens which is on the Isle of Dogs, near where my boyfriend lives. The daffodils looked so pretty that I had to get a photo taken with them





I can see myself getting lots of wear out of this Dorothy Perkins pleated midi skirt (£22) this summer as it goes with so many of my tops and shirts and is suitable for both sunny and cloudy days. I wore it with a sleeveless shirt from ohmylove and my trusty, comfortable New Look sandals

2 comments: