Saturday 26 April 2014

Motel Rocks #MotelFestival Press Day

Motel Rocks has always been one of my favourite fashion brands. The love affair started a few years ago with a tribal print top which I still wear, to coveting pretty much the entire collection nowadays. So, as you can imagine I was in my element being surround by gorgeous pieces from the Autumn/Winter collection along with some stunning summer pieces. I definitely have my eye on some of them, including the pink two piece, white dress and metallic separates below







It felt like festival season had arrived early with fantastic performances from Them & Us, the Tuts and DJ Billie Porter, along with the popcorn and candy floss vendor and Malibu cocktails in red cups. (Very Coachella) I met some fashionable and friendly bloggers including Jabeen and Jessica (pictured below) and also caught up with some of my friends who I've met through blogging.






No comments:

Post a Comment