Monday 21 April 2014

Palms & Pastels

I hope you all had a nice Easter break and enjoyed pigging out on chocolate. I didn't do anything exciting and today was the first chance I had to wear a bloggable outfit as the weather was nice and I met a friend for lunch. Often pastel shades are worn together or with white or metallics but I thought I'd put my own spin on them by teaming a lilac midi skirt (boohoo.com) with a palm tree print top from New Look (£17)


My sunglasses and jelly shoes (£15) are also both from New Look and the socks are from Topshop




Now, I'm just trying to enjoy the last of the bank holiday before returning to work tomorrow


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    Come check out my post and see your nomination!

    http://vixensfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    Peace and Love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your post and will be sure to return the favour soon xx

      Delete
  2. You always look so cute! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Julie! It was lovely to see you on Thursday xx

      Delete