Saturday 29 March 2014

Shopping is my cardio

I may not have been to the gym for 6 months but I've certainly been doing a lot of shopping lately! At the beginning of every new season it's the same story; bulk buy all of my favourite trends then end up with no space for them. I need to spend a few hours putting stuff I no longer wear on ebay to make room for it all. Today I went to a local market with my friend Sarah and her neice followed by lunch at Nando's so I went for a comfortable but fashionable look








This T-shirt was only £10 from ebay and it sums me up perfectly! I wore it with my new high waisted acid wash jeans from Forever 21 which are so comfortable and were a steal at £20. I'd recommend Forever 21 for jeans as they're available in more varied sizes so you're more likely to find the perfect fit. My sandals are from Boohoo.com and I got my jacket online last summer. These pictures were taken when I went for a riverside walk this afternoon with ky boyfriend. I just hope this weather continues so I can wear some of my new purchases

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this top, cant believe its so cheap i NEED! Love the jacket too :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete