Monday 10 March 2014

Spring has Sprung

How gorgeous was the weather this weekend? It truly felt like Spring was on its way as the sun shone over London. Everyone flocked outside, filling up all the local parks, restaurants with Al Fresco seating and other outdoor spaces. As we haven't had Spring like weather in so long I was at a loss for what to wear and where to go! In the end I decided on salmon pink cigarette trousers from Topshop (£35) with my trusty Zara breton top which has been in my wardrobe for years and is so soft and comfortable. My pumps are from Next





I ended up going for a walk around Greenwich park followed by an alternative Sunday dinner at Nando's. What did you get up to over the sunny weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Love the cigarette trousers, i really need to purchase some soon! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pastel trousers and the shoes are beautiful perfect for spring Lucy

    ReplyDelete