Friday 7 March 2014

Mid week mini break

Sometimes it's nice just to get out of London and breathe some fresh air so an overnight trip to Thame in Oxfordshire was a welcome break. Yesterday my boyfriend, my mum, her partner and I took the train from London and arrived in Thame at around 3pm. It's a really nice village with a wide selection of charity shops and the essentials such as supermarkets, Boots and Superdrug and an old fashioned sweet shop which we stocked up on supplies from. The hotel was quaint but cosy and well decorated and the dinner and breakfast were well cooked, using local produce. The only downside was that our room seemed to be in a noisy part of the hotel so I didn't get much sleep. 

I went for a pastel theme with my outfits as you can see from the pictures below. The pink coat is from Topshop and is my favourite cover up at the moment as I just love the candy floss colour. The baby blue top and jumper, monochrome print trousers and the skinny jeans are all from New Look and the bag is from Dorothy Perkins.






No comments:

Post a Comment