Wednesday 4 December 2013

In Holiday Mode

I'm excited and nervous because I'm off to Spain to see my grandparents tomorrow! I always feel anxious when travelling in case I miss the flight or something else goes wrong. Does anyone else feel like that or is it just me? I've been feeling quite stressed with work lately so it'll be nice to have a, albeit short break. I'm back on Monday and I'll probably post about my holiday outfits as its warmer there so not do much wrapping up warm! It will be lovely to see my grandparents who I haven't seen since May and give my nan a hug as one of her dogs is really ill. I will miss twitter, Instagram and blogging but it'll probably do me good to have a break and catch up on some reading.

Our flight is at 7am which means I have be up before 3am so early night fir me tonight. Have a good weekend and I'll be back very soon. I've included a picture of my suitcase and the small space I've left is for my boyfriend's stuff! Just hope it fits, unfortunately I'm not the type of girl who travels light


No comments:

Post a Comment