Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013; My favourite outfits Part 2

So it's New Years Eve and for the first time in 7 years I'm not going out. I can't even toast to the new year at home with a glass of bubbly as I have such a bad cough that I don't think alcohol will help seeing as I can't even eat Twiglets without having a coughing fit. I'm suffering from a bit of FOMO as I'm not getting glammed up to go out and have a good time but New Years Eve is usually a let down anyway. Here is the second part of my favourite outfits of 2013 and looking at these pictures has actually reminded me that I haven't had a bad year when it comes to nights out and events such as festivals and concerts. I hope you all have a very Happy New Year however you are spending it

                                                                  July


Wireless was my first festival of the year and I wanted to go for a hippy vibe. The first thing I bought was the Crown & Glory headband and I built my headband around that. I got my dress and kimono from Ebay which is where I usually go if I'm looking for something particular rather than trawling through the shops. I swapped the New Look sandals for Converse so my feet didn't end up covered in dirt

Here I am at Lovebox which was also in July and it was a scorcher! I bared my thighs in shorts from Berksha, teamed with a new look top and waistcoat and asos hat. I'm not sure if I'm really a hat person but I'm definitely not a sun stroke person so I had no choice!

August


In August the autumn winter drops start to land in stores and I always like to be ahead of the game so here I am rocking a teal asos dress during summer. The fabric is quite fit and I did sweat a bit in the bar I went to that night but the sleeveless style helped


I wore this boohoo tartan pinafore dress for a blogger meet up where I met some lovely bloggers who I'm still in touch with now. I'm also wearing my trusty New Look flatforms and Topshop sunglasses


I love leopard print and think it is always stylish so this Mango number was an investment purchase despite being a bargain £35. I wore it for a school reunion which was a fun night

October

Pink has been the colour of the season and this Topshop top will also serve me well for Spring as Ice Cream shades are still in the limelight. My inner rock chick also loves a good pair of faux leather trousers and these were only £17 from Forever 21


I call this my high shine outfit and it's no problem if anyone spills a drink down me as this skirt is wipe clean! It was £18 from asos in the sale and the top was around £28 from River Island

November


I love this Topshop dress. It's such a simple cut but in a fab colour and it's really comfortable and flattering. It was £45 but it's another dress that I'll keep for years as I love it so much











No comments:

Post a Comment