Monday 16 December 2013

Get on up, when you're down...

Most of my childhood took place in the 90s so it's a decade that represents happiness and nostalgia. I also love Christmas so the Big Reunion Christmas Party featuring 5ive, Atomic Kitten, Liberty X, B*Witched, 911 and the Honeyz was my idea of a great night out! 5ive were definitely my favourite but Atomic Kitten were great too and I enjoyed being taken on a trip down memory lane by all of the bands. They have dedinitely still got it and were up to the standard of their hey day, with 911's Body shakin giving Miley Cyrus and her twerking a run for her money. Along with their own hits they sang a Christmas song each which helped me get into the spirit. We were quite far away from the stage and my camera doesn't have the best zoom lens but here are some pictures from the night













No comments:

Post a Comment