Sunday 25 August 2013

My Last Festival of the year

This year I have broken a personal record for the amount of festivals attended in a year. Ok, so it was only 4 and they were only day festivals (anyone who knows me knows I just don't do camping) but for me this is an achievement and beats my previous record of 2 in a year! Today I went to SW4 on Clapham Common which marked the end of the festival year for me and almost the end of the summer. I even went for an Autumn look of dark colours and camouflage rather than neon and bright prints. 




Everything I wore I've had for at least 2 years! The shorts are from Primark and the top and jacket are from River Island. I had a great day and a laugh with my friends but it was so muddy which smelt so bad that it was making me gag! It was nice to get home, relax and have a bath



4 comments:

  1. Chelsey you are still a trooper, I didn't go to any and seeing you happily posing with the mud in the background ;) makes me wanna cry! ;) I am sooooo going next year! Maybe a blogger festival day out? X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna, ha. Definitely, that's a great idea! Will probably only go to one or two next year though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! There's nothing quite like a hot shower or bath after a festival is there?

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete