Wednesday 14 August 2013

This Summer I have been mostly wearing... New Look

New Look is one of those shops where every time I walk in, without fail I walk out clutching a bag full of goodies. They interpret the trends really well with a practical spin, the prices are reasonable and the quality is good. It helps that I work 5 minutes away from the Gracechurch street branch (dangerous) but I have a lot of time for New Look

This entire outfit below (including necklace) is from New Look. They have a fab selection of jewellery in store at the moment




This varsity top (£12) has been a summer staple and this turquoise maxi skirt is demure but the thigh splits reveal a cheeky flash of leg. I also love the fringing and studs on these sandals (£17)

I can't wait to pop in there after payday and see what new season pieces I can snap up

2 comments: