Tuesday 10 March 2015

Lush Bubblegrub bubbleroon and Sakura bath bomb review

This little fella looks so cute that I felt so guilty melting him in the bath! The bubbles were just as moisturising as Lush's other bubbleroons but I wasn't overly keen on the smell unfortunately. It contains sandalwood oil, vetivert oil, tonka absolute and Shea butter so it makes your skin feel pampered but I think the smokey and spicy aroma from either the vetivert or sandalwood wasn't my cuppa. This is an ideal gift or treat for those who like those type of scents but I think I'll be sticking to my usual vanilla, soap, citrus, lavender or rose scented Lush favourites 



The Sakura bath bomb however, is one of my new Lush favourites as it provides an uplifting bathing experience and leaves your skin smelling fresh, like washing powder





3 comments:

  1. Ahh the bubbleroon looks like The Hungry Caterpillar from the childrens book x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh such a shame you didn't like the bubbleroon as he looks so cute! I defo need to go to a Lush soon and check all their new ones out seems to be loads I haven't seen before! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sakura, it's such a lovely bath bomb. xx

    Julie
    www.raningcake.com

    ReplyDelete