Sunday 1 March 2015

Bloggers Love LFW, February 2015

Last Tuesday evening I attended the Bloggers Love London Fashion Week event to discover a few new brands and meet some fellow bloggers. I wasn't aware of the dinner party aspect until a few days before the event and had only sent my RSVP for the gifting lounge so had an idea of what to expect. The venue was very close to Hoxton overground and easy to find from that particular station so I arrived around 15 minutes before 6 which was the official start time. The venue was bright and open but slightly small. I managed to speak to a few brands who were really friendly and I took some pictures of my favourite products 



Sniffy Wiffy was my favourite brand there as they make gorgeous smelling, natural products that come with instructions on how to check your breasts for signs of cancer and a proportion of the proceeds go to cancer charities. It's a great idea and the body lotions and scrubs make perfect presents


I was also drawn to the IKRUSH stall especially this floral playsuit


I tried one of the cloud Skin Solutions products and it felt so soft and smooth on my skin. I'm tempted to treat myself to one of their products soon






I also loved the jewellery by Louise McLeod, especially the tassel bracelets and wishbone necklaces

My only compliant was that once you got around all of the stalls there was nothing else to do and you couldn't really stand and chat as the venue was becoming increasingly busy. I only stayed for around 20 minutes then went for dinner with my friend Courtney to have a proper catch up. However, my experience hasn't put me off attending any future Bloggers Love events and I thought that the organiser did a good job considering she does everything on her own without much help

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely event! I like the look of the Sniffy Wiffy products and those items of jewellery are so pretty!

    http://rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad I went even if it was just a short visit

      Delete
  2. Ahh didn't realise you went, would have been lovely to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, I saw hardly anyone as I left by about 6.15!

      Delete