Monday 29 June 2015

Sunshine on a Rainy day

Yellow is such a bright, cheerful, summery colour and I often wear it to give me a lift when I need it. I've been feeling pretty run down for the past week so this draped sleeve yellow top from Zara (£29.99) was the perfect pick me up. I wore it for my cousin's Holy communion with white jeggings from Uniqlo, flatforms from Primark and a Zara jacket (£39.99 in the sale) and accessorised with a bag that I also snapped up in the Zara sale. I'd definitely pop in store this week if you get the chance to grab a bargain or 2





1 comment:

  1. Hi, have been following some of your blogs about the beauty and fashion industry - really like them. I run a beauty therapy company beauty home.co.uk. We provide beauty therapists for some of the events you've been writing about. Would be nice to get in touch with you (info@beautyhome.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete