Thursday 9 October 2014

Make A Statement

Statement necklaces are perfect to update a plain top or dress, make old outfits new season ready or to dress up more casual outfits so I love these gorgeous pieces from new jewellery boutique AURA. (AURALDN.co.uk)


I'm drawn to anything with a punky edge so I love spiky jewellery! These studded beauties in classic silver will toughen up any outfit. It's difficult to pick but I'd say that this was my favourite necklace from the collection



The intricate design of the piece on the left is very sophisticated and would be ideal for work or a dressy event. The stag necklace on the right reminds me of Christmas and would look great with a sequinned dress or Christmas jumper


Another spiky piece of neck candy! I love the mixture of gold and silver and this will add sparkle to your chosen ensemble. 

The website is launching tomorrow so make sure you follow @AURALDN on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment