Monday 19 September 2011

My Latest Looks


It was my boyfriend's 30th Birthday party this weekend and as it was held in his garden, I had to find an outfit that was fashionable but also comfortable and wouldn't leave me shivering all night. After much searching I found this brilliant Peter Pan collar dress in River Island for £45. As the evening went on and the chill set in I threw on my trusty colbalt blue chunky knit cardigan



For his actual birthday I went for this monocrome ensemble above. My blouse was a missguided bargain which cost around £25 and the jeans are Topshop Leigh black skinny jeans, £40. My brogues were a bargain £8 from Primark and they are soooo comfortable. My new favourite flats, I think.



On Wednesday evening I went to the new Westfield Stratford City (I'm in love with the place but more of that later) and opted for a DIY Peter Pan collar dress by layering a blouse underneath a dress both from New Look, which I bought back in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment