Sunday 13 September 2015

September mini Primark Haul & other Purchases

Every September I can't resist adding a few new season items to my wardrobe to update my look for Autumn which is my favourite season. Primark is a good place to start if you're on a tight budget like me as you can pick up both key, trend-led pieces and capsule basics for under £15


One of my favourite looks is Victorian Gothic and this lace shirt (£12) with a velvet ribbon tied at the neck fits the bill perfectly. This can be glammed up with a black patent pencil skirt or dressed down with jeans and ankle boots


This cosy cardi (£14) will be perfect for chilly days and is in one of the most popular colours at the moment; Burgundy. I'm looking forward to snuggling up in this!


I love a comfortable dress that you can just throw on with a pair of tights and boots on a cold or rainy day so this pink knitted roll neck dress (£10) should do the trick


I've always been a fan of red and this PU pencil skirt with split (£10) will be perfect for nights out, especially during the party season. Lets just hope I'm well enough to go out this December after being so ill last year and missing out on the festivities.


I'm not really a jewellery person but I do find that it can complete a look so I try my best to wear it when I remember! This gorgeous set of rings was a bargain £4 and are a good way to update your look with a touch of boho

For Casual, everyday wear I often slip into a pair of jeggings from Uniqlo as they are so soft and comfortable like leggings but pretty much look like jeans. At £14.90 you can't go wrong so I picked up two pairs for Autumn and Winter




No comments:

Post a Comment