Wednesday 26 August 2015

My Autumn/Winter 2015 Wishlist

I'm so excited to pick up some new season pieces over the next few months, although I probably shouldn't as my wardrobe is currently bursting at the seams but I just can't help myself! I make sure that I hunt around for the best bargains and often give items I no longer wear to charity. I don't believe in throwing clothes away as there is always someone out there that will need them and make use of them.

Here are some of the items on my wish list from asos, Zara, River Island, Topshop, New Look and Dorothy Perkins but I'll probably only end up buying a couple of them as I need to be sensible. I'm still into the boho look, along with camel tones and high necked blouses. Please follow me on Pinterest if you don't already and I'll make sure I follow back. Has anyone else compiled their new season wish list yet?


Follow Chelsey's board AW15 Wishlist on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your picks I am a huge fan of yellow and mustard at the mo, and some cute wide legged trousers xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love mustard too. Just wish I could buy them all! xxx

      Delete