Wednesday 18 February 2015

Review of Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub & Unicorn Horn Bubblebar

Lush is right up there in my top 5 shops and one of their products features in 9 out of 10 of my daily baths so I always have to be well stocked with Lush goodies. I popped into the Westfield Stratford store yesterday and picked up a few bath treats including the Unicorn Horn bubble bar and Ocean Salt face and body scrub. 



I'll start with ocean salt which looks and smells like a holiday in the Carribean with exotic ingredients including Lime, sea salt and avocado butter. I used a small amount on my face and quite a bit on my feet to try and soften up some of the hard skin on my heels. It felt quite fresh and indulgent on my skin and both my face and feet feel smoother than usual so I plan to make it a regular part of my bathing routine. 



The Lush bubble bars are my favourite type of product as they produce such nice smelling bubbles that soften your skin so I always feel pampered after using them. The Unicorn Horn bubble bar that is in stores at the moment turns your bathwater a pretty purple and smells like Lavender so it's been added to my favourites along with the comforter and Creamy Candy Bath. I also only used half so will get another dreamy bath out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment