Monday 24 November 2014

Lush Christmas Haul

Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Lush! So much so that two of my friends bought me Lush vouchers for my birthday. I spent one of them (and a bit extra, oops) recently in the Westfield Stratford store. Baths are something I look forward to every day now!


This adorable little Christmas hedgehog bubble bar creates sweet smelling and shimmery bubbles

This cute Butterbear bath bomb smells good enough to eat and leaves your skin feeling soft and pampered


This glittery Holly Go Lightly bubble bar turns your bath water green, sparkly and cinnamon scented


These festive shower treats have been popular amongst my fellow bloggers so I thought I'd give them a try. They didn't disappoint, especially the snowman shower jelly below which smells like blackcurrant. I've already used Hot Toddy twice and it smells like mulled wine! So White has a good enough to eat yummy apple scent. The rest of my haul consisted of old favourites such as the Comforter bubble bar 


No comments:

Post a Comment