Sunday 2 November 2014

Give up the Ghost

I quite like Halloween. Not as much as Christmas obviously but I love seeing everyone's scary and inventive costumes and also enjoy all the sweets left over by a lack of trick or treaters! Sadly, like most years I didn't get to dress up as I wasn't going anywhere fancy dress and I felt so unwell that I didn't end up going out in the end anyway! Before I bailed on the night out I'd got dressed up in Halloween esque clothes so I had to have some pictures for the blog rather than the whole look going to waste!





I love this sparkly top from Topshop which was around £22 and will see me through the party season. I can also see myself getting plenty of wear out of this faux fur stole/scarf from New Look as it can be worn with party outfits but also over a coat or jumper during the day. The PVC skirt was from asos last winter but PVC is everywhere at the moment. The star print tights are from next and they're such good quality for thin tights. They also add something different to any outfit. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go out but they early night did me good and I felt so much better on Saturday morning. My evening was spent in bed watching Hocus Pocus which I actually really enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Such a glam and sparkly outfit :) Shame you couldnt go out in the end but i always think the best part of the night is getting ready anyway heeh ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely hun, love that top and fur stole. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete