Wednesday 6 August 2014

Jacket In

If you open my wardrobe the first thing that hits you (after the array of colours and prints) is the amount of jackets I have. I'm actually obsessed! I have to look smart for work and the chilly air con means I wear a jacket most days so a girls gotta have plenty of choice! I added to my collection recently with these three beauties that will also carry me through to Autumn/Winter



The colour red is kind of a big deal for Autumn/Winter 2014 as everyone from Dior to Tom Ford sent ravishing red pieces down the catwalk. Any shade goes but bright pillarbox red is a favourite of mine so this blazer from New Look (£24.99) ticks all the boxes



This Zebra print collarless jacket from Primark (£17) brings out my wild side but is still suitable for work. I also love the zip pockets detail




This contrast printed jacket is in the same style as the Zebra one and also costs £17 from Primark. The circle print looks like it's inspired by old fashioned tiles and I love how unusual it is and how it clashes with the monochrome print but also works really well




2 comments:

  1. Love all of these - the red is my fav though, very bold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, the bolder the better! Hope to see you soon x

      Delete