Monday 17 February 2014

Loving LFW

There is always such a buzz around London Fashion week and I've always wanted to part of it but have never had the chance until now. Sadly, I left it too late to apply for any show tickets so hopefully I'll have a chance to go to one in September as I plan to apply within plenty of time. Not having a golden ticket didn't stop me from being part of it as I headed for Somerset house with my friend Charly to soak up the atmosphere. The area outside Somerset House was a riot of colour and print and there were some eye catching and amazing outfits. Follow NottingChic on Pinterest and look at their LFW14 Street Style board to see some of fashionistas who were there (plus little old me!)

The fashion elite stomped over the cobbles in metallic two-toned flats or brogues, chunky heels, court shoes in bright shades or with flashes of neon and cut-out ankle boots. Florals were a common theme along with midi skirts and bright colours, most notably pink. There were also the understatedly stylish who have a way of putting things together that just screams chic. I went down the pastels route with a jumper from New Look (£19.99) coat from Topshop (£80) and PVC skirt from asos (£19) and floral necklace from River Island. (£18) My chunky metallic cut out boots were £35 from boohoo.com








2 comments:

  1. I love the matching sunnies necklace and coat! you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete