Saturday 22 February 2014

It's Like Candy

Candy colours, Ice cream shades, fondant fancy hues; call them what you want pastels are taking over this summer. Being a girly girl I've loved pastels from a young age and my inner child rejoiced when I found out that pastels were still big news this Spring. I have a few pieces from previous seasons but I've also recently added to my collection with these items from New Look


This gorgeous blue top was around £17 from New Look and I can see myself wearing this often come Spring. It also comes in baby pink which I'm very tempted to snap up


I'm a sucker for a knit (being someone who is always cold) and I couldn't resist this baby blue shade and the bargain £20 price tag. The fabric also feels really soft against my skin. This is another New Look purchase and I'd definitely recommend popping in there as they have some lovely pieces at the moment


No comments:

Post a Comment