Wednesday 20 November 2013

Masculine meets Feminine

I would definitely describe myself as a girly girl but a lot of my wardrobe staples, especially those worn for work are quite masculine pieces such as shirts, well-cut trousers and blazers. I tend to add feminine touches by wearing masculine shapes in feminine colours or adding accessories such as a statement necklace. I love the boyfriend fit coats on the high street at the moment and this Topshop one (£89) with its fluffy texture and candyfloss hue is the perfect mix of girl and boy styles. 




Fluffy fashion was all over the catwalk this season and anything with a bit of fluff is perfect for keeping you warm during the cold snap. (Don't you just love the UK weather?!) The jumper I'm wearing was only £10 from Primark and it's so cosy, I feel like a teddy bear in it! My skinny jeans are from New Look and they are comfortable but the fabric is a bit too thin for the nippy weather we've been having recently. The outfit is finished off with good old Converse which are a classic unisex staple

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chelsey you look adorable in this coat! I want to get it so much but can't justify the price :( X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I must have stood in front of the mirror in Topshop for half an hour just imagining owning it, it's just dreamy! Looks amazing on you- I'm incredibly jealous xx

    ReplyDelete