Tuesday 28 May 2013

What a Difference a day makes

The weather in London today is cold, rainy and miserable. It makes me want to curl up with a cup of tea or a pot noodle! Who would've thought that I had to wear sun cream yesterday whilst having a BBQ in the garden and that I actually got burnt on Saturday as it was a scorcher. I'm glad we at least had some nice weather. On Saturday I wore my new Green skirt from Primark (£12) Which is so comfortable and hangs really well so it looks much more expensive. I'm hoping it will wash up well too. I also wore a lace top from next (£23) which has turned out to be a really versatile buy as it goes with pretty much everything. The annoying this is that I often find I look better in the mirror than I do in photos and the camera always seems to lighten my skin my a couple of shades. Does anyone else find that?
P.S. Please excuse the jungle that is our garden!






2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt it's such a lovely colour!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete