Monday 11 March 2013

My Weekend in Outfits

It's such a nice feeling when you have a great weekend and last weekend was definitely enjoyable. On Friday night I went to pizza express which is a fave of mine then to a bar for a few drinks with my friend. As the weather has returned to arctic conditions I thought both a shirt and blazer were necessary so out came my peach H&M blazer from last year and my new stripy shirt from boohoo.com

on Saturday night I went to my old work colleagues 40th party with my boyfriend and had the best night. I love 80s music and a bit of cheese so I was in my element! My dress was around a tenner from eBay. I'm really into the printed bodycon midi dresses at the moment even though I don't have the stomach for them



3 comments:

  1. the bodycon dress looks great. Ahh I love a bit of cheesy 80s music too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You can't beat a bit of cheesy music! Xx

      Delete
  2. love the neon blazer, your blog is just lovely, I'll be visiting again very soon, keep up the good work :)

    Andrea
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete