Monday 5 November 2012

Birthday Girl

Today is my birthday but sadly, I am now on the wrong side of 25! My mum and her partner bought me a really nice Nikon Coolpix camera so the quality of my photos should hopefully improve now.
I spent today shopping and lunching with my mum which was lovely and will do a post featuring my purchases very soon.

On Friday I went for birthday drinks with 2 of my very close friends and wore a brocade dress from missguided.co.uk. (around £25) Any excuse to get glammed up!




6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Welcome to the wrong side of 25 club ;) you look gorge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop Happy Birthday Chelsey, love your hair in the pics, gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good!!! happy birthday girl!!!! And there's no wrong side of 25. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, happy birthday! :) You looked fab! X

    ReplyDelete