Sunday 28 October 2012

Winter Warmers & Halloween nails

How cold has it been recently? The weather definitely has the brrrr factor so it's time to wrap up in big, cosy jumpers and coats. With this in mind I popped into New Look yesterday and grabbed this burgundy oversized knit for the bargain price of £20


It's so comfortable and kept me warm and toasty all day.

My lovely uncle bought me an early birthday present on Friday in the form of a Gunmetal fleece-lined Barbour jacket. I love it, it feels so soft and protects me from the chills


Sadly, I haven't been able to enjoy any Halloween celebrations as I have a cold threatening to come out and spoil my birthday celebrations next weekend but I still got into the spooky spirit with some skull nail stickers (£3 from Tantrum)


They are so cute and remind me of being a kid again. Here is a little pic of one of them on my nail


I plan to do some slightly more exciting nail art closer to Halloween so I'll share the results with you next week

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, New Look have a great selection of jumpers at the moment x

      Delete
  2. ooh your nails look fab :) I didn't do anything for Halloween!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one who stayed in. Plan to stay in tomorrow too! xx

      Delete
  3. Fab nails :)

    and ive been so tempted to buy that New Look burgundy jumper!!

    Check me out if you get a mo; vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete