Wednesday 18 January 2012

Casual Chic

At this time of year it's difficult to wear the cute, feminine clothes that I love so I replace them with jeans, quirky tops and chunky knits. My entire outfit is from Topshop and I'm wearing my favourite comfy Baxter jeans which I will keep until they fall apart (unless I put on loads of weight!)




I wore this ensemble for a brief shopping trip as it's cosy and comfortable. The T-shirt features a glitter lightning bolt and it can be dressed up or down. The arran knit is a striking bright blue but the dim lighting in the picture doesn't do it justice. 


I do apologise for the boring backgrounds and less than great quality photos. I don't have the best camera and I usually get family members or friends to take them as it's difficult to set up times to meet with photographers. I only know two personally and would need to find a gap in their busy schedules to take photos. It would mean that my blog wouldn't be updated regularly so the less than perfect pictures have to go up! I like to think it adds a sense of realness and a down to Earth quality which is what my blog is all about. 



3 comments:

  1. i love topshop

    I am doing a giveaway on my blog http://theblackpearl2012.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-h-ring-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I'm a big fan of jeans, tops and chunky cardigans too. Seen you on the ldnlunch list- looking forward to meeting you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry hun. My photos are crap! We can't all be Rumi Neely. Your photos are great. x x

    ReplyDelete