Thursday 11 August 2011

Why I should be front row at the Look show at Westfield Stratford City.

Look is my favourite weekly fashion magazine and we share the philosophy that you don’t have to spend a fortune to be fashionable.  My speciality is high fashion on a low budget and I scour the high street, auction websites and bargain fashion websites to put my on trend looks together. For this reason, I think that I could offer my own unique perspective on the Look show and advise readers how to mix my favourite pieces from the show with other bargain items.
I have always been obsessed with fashion and magazines. You can’t beat reading a new magazine for the first time, devouring the pages and finding out about the latest items to hit the shops. All I think about is fashion. When I go to bed I lie awake, planning what to wear the following day or for my next night out. I mentally style girl bands, soap stars and game show or reality TV contestants on the TV, thinking how I would dress them given the chance. The first thing I notice about anyone is what they are wearing. I have great attention to detail and would be able to report the trends at the Look show back to the readers, exactly as I see them.
Autumn/Winter fashion is my favourite. I love the coats, trousers, boots, sequins and knits and get excited discovering what each collection has to offer. I plan my new season wardrobe as soon as the key pieces hit the shops. I am a high street girl at heart and I think that resonates with Look readers.
The look high street catwalk is my favourite feature in the magazine and it’s amazing how in this issue, 30 A/W outfits have been put together with just 10 items. To see the Look show in real life and write about it would be a dream come true.
Finally, the new Westfield is practically on my doorstep so I plan to spend a lot of time there anyway once it opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment