Monday 1 August 2011

My recent bargains

As you know, I am always on the lookout for high fashion at low prices aswell as staple items for my ever expanding wardrobe. So here are my latest buys:

This flirty and fashionable polkadot dress was only £18 from AX Paris in the sale (www.axparis.co.uk) and I have already worn it twice. This little beauty will see me through to Autumn and Winter with a pair of opaques and my trusty blazer as polka dots are still big news.

I bought this satchel from Dorothy Perkins last week at the bargain price of £20 and I have already used it 3 times. Definitely a wardrobe staple for now and Autumn/Winter.


Another wardrobe staple, these studded Topshop pumps go with everything and at £26.50 they won't break the bank


This pretty floral dress is another AX buy at only £15. I plan to wear this for a BBQ on Saturday if the weather holds out

More bargain buys coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment