Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Festival Looks

I can honestly say that Wireless on Friday 1st July 2011 was the most fun that I have ever had at a festival.
I was entertained by the Black Eyed Peas, Example, Bruno Mars, Tinie Tempah and Plan B who were all brilliant and nobody threw any drinks in my direction which was a first.

As festivals are the only time you can get away with rocking lots of bright jewellery, loud head pieces and multicoloured nails all at the same time I fully went for it! Here are the results...

Ignore the look on my face. Don't you just hate it when the camera flash goes just as you're talking to someone?

My festival look has evolved over the years so I thought I would share my previous festival looks with you.
So, here they are:



This was at V Festival last year. It was one of those days which was warm but had showers so I threw a cropped river island parka over my river island dress when it rained



This look was from last years' Wireless. The hat was for both fashion and practicality reasons as there was much bottle throwing last year. Lily Allen even dedicated her song 'f*#k you' to the bottle throwers.
My white Zara top got filthy and was brown by the time I left.



This was my very first festival outfir as Wireless in 2009. You can't beat classic denim shorts and fringed bags at festivals.

Sadly, I won't be enjoying any more festivals this year but it leaves me plenty of time to plan my outfit for Wireless 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment