Monday 14 March 2011

Crazy for Coral

This month I have been mostly wearing... coral.
It's one of the hottest colours of the season and I can't get enough of it.


On Friday night I went straight out for drinks after work (a rarity for me) and wore a coral tulip skirt from Dorothy Perkins which I've had for about 3 years with a cream chiffon shirt and coral costume jewellery.


I recently purchased a coral, frilled, sleeveless top by Lipsy from Ebay at the bargain price of £21. (www.ebay.co.uk) I found this just by typing in 'coral top.'

And here it is...




I admit, this isn't the most flattering picture of me but this was after 5 vodkas.

I also found a one-shouldered chiffon dress at the not-to-be-sniffed at price of £11.
These dress will be perfect for those summer days and nights.


You can add touches of coral to your outfits at an even lower cost by accessorizing with a coral lipstick or nail varnish. Rimmel do the best products for this. (www.rimmellondon.com)
In the picture below you will see my nails painted in Rimmel coral romance. This has to be one of the best punchy summer nail varnishes around at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment