Wednesday 29 July 2015

LDN Summer Meet Up, 28th July 2015

I love blogger meet ups as they provide the chance to meet fellow bloggers, share ideas and passions, gain inspiration for blog posts and more often than not they involve food and shopping which are two of my favourite things! Yesterday I attended a meet up organised by Sophie and Kate which was held in West London. I'm like the reverse version of Mark Francis from MIC and I rarely venture out of my East London bubble so when I do I usually get lost! Luckily this time my phone navigation actually made sense and I managed to meet the group outside St Paul's church in Covent Garden. There were only 8 of us but it meant that we all got to chat to each other and was actually nice to hang out in a small group and stay together all day without having to split up. I had spoken to the lovely Tania on Twitter and we both have a mutual friend so it was lovely to finally meet and have a good chin wag. All of the other girls; Sophie, Kate, Emma, Emily and Jasmine were really nice and friendly too. I had already met Talullah at a meet up 2 years ago but it was good to be able to chat to her properly as we were sat at the same table for lunch.


Tania, Tallulah, me and Emma

The first activity was to look around the shops such as Urban Outfitters, Mac and Topshop Oxford Street where I bought some new make up. (I will write a post about this later in the week) 


Emily, Tania, Kate and Sophie. 

After over 2 hours of shopping we rested our weary feet and bags along with enjoying a tasty refuel at The Diner. I opted for Freakshow chicken with Diner fries, washed down with black cherry soda which did not disappoint. 





We all received a goody bag which was a great bonus and reminder of the day. It contained A cute jewellery set from Jewellerybox.co.uk, (below) St Moritz tanning mousse, balmi lip balm, a pop band hair tie and nspa and Timeless Truth face masks which I'm looking forward to trying out. Overall, it was a fantastic day and it was great to meet some new blogging pals who I'll definitely stay in touch with and hopefully see again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment