Tuesday 3 June 2014

Don't just sit there...

Any product that helps firm my wobbly bits without me putting in any hard work is always welcome so I was excited to try Soap and Glory's new Sit Tight Super Intense 4-D. I've only been using it for less than a week but my skin already feels smoother so I'm hoping if I use it everyday for the next month that I'll be bikini ready by the time I head to Ibiza in July!



Application is also a pleasure which helps as the massage roller feels nice and cool on my skin and a slight tingle lets you know that the product is working. I will keep you updated on the firming and smoothing progress once my holiday approaches but I'm definitely impressed with the results so far


2 comments:

  1. I've seen this in boots before and always thought about picking up as I like the idea of the massage roller, seems like a good idea, may have to pick this up next boots trip :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it for the massage roller alone, ha

      Delete